Telepathy can be drudgery and violent when terminology collides. In Malaysia, I soon forgot my Australian, and many years later, fell prey to word droppers. The arguments went on for years, getting worse and worse. Finally, I got together the information to map out most of the key words, ranging from “hate”, “care”, “heart” etc.
What do you believe and why don’t you appear to care?
- Heart and care are the same as belief meaning behavior assisted by technology. Without technology there is no belief and soon we don’t heart or care about anything.
- Faith is confidence in above mentioned technology – things not of our bodies and minds, or planet
- Faith and belief promotes forgiveness through sharing of the body – doing things together in sympathy
- Forgiving is simply the acceptance of the Lord’s infinite grace
- Grace is God’s power of generosity
- Religion is the belief in god’s grace and love – free forgiveness and livelihood
Is your thinking sinful?
- Thoughts are imaginations of real possibilities and abstract or calculative possibilities
- Imagination is filling in what we don’t yet know
- Knowing is the fruit of understanding
- Understanding comes from walking in the light
- Walking in the light requires correct belief
Are you in danger of hell?
- Fault and blame are sin confessed
- Guilt is sin inconfessable
- Damnation is guilt without bloodshed
- Bloodshed are the words of God and the prophets given in sacrifice
- Sacrifice refers to the scourging of Jesus
- The scourging of Jesus is _all_ sin confessed
What are the knee jerk responses thrown at you, and how are they related?
This last bit couldn’t be said better than by Yoda in StarWars
- Fear leads to anger
- Anger to pain
- Pain to suffering
- Suffering leads back to fear, to sith: darkness